- Vessels’ daily position including speed, weather, etc.
- Vessels’ daily monitoring of performance factors
- Running hours / preventive programme for each vessel
- Monitoring of inspections
- Monitoring of wear-down of engine components and on-line limit computer system
- Class items
- Management meeting minutes
- Records of superintendent visits
- Oil company inspection reports
- Defects / deficiencies
- Fuel consumption reports
- Crew management application
- Vessel photos database
- Spare cases
Data entry is then complemented by the Dynacom branches (subsidiaries in Mumbai, Manila, etc.)
There is full deployment of voice-over IP (VOIP) between the head office, branches and site offices. The company also has video conferencing capability for interviewing and debriefing office and crew, providing face-to-face contact.